Artists of Hip-Hop History

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Why the History of Hip-Hop. I chose to research this topic because my interests in music is beyond. I had love for music ever since I could remember, when I would hang out with my dad and brother. I grew up listening to Hip-Hop. Elementary school, to middle school, to being in high school now, I still listen to Hip-Hop from back in the day even when i didn't know who that artist was and to this present day I still listen to Hip-Hop. The beats, sounds, words, rhymes, and different verses is what interests me and the creaitivty artisst put into thier work. People may say it's a bad influence, has violence, drugs, and explicit language but I grew up listening to all kinds of artists whom were in the Hip-Hop industry. Eventhough listening to it at a young age I knew right from wrong.        

No comments:

Post a Comment